Today, I'm excited to announce that I'm starting a company around Dub.co.
We're building the link management infrastructure for you to create marketing campaigns, link sharing features, and referral programs.
Here's how it all started – and where we're going.
Back in 2022, I built Dub.co as a side project to solve an internal need we had at Vercel – sharing links on social platforms (X, LinkedIn, and iMessage) with beautiful Open Graph images to improve click-through rates.
Over the next 12 months, Dub.co continued to grow – mostly through word of mouth, without spending a cent on paid marketing.
And we're just getting started.
In 2024, we're planning to double down on the following areas:
We're working on several exciting new features, including:
- Referral links: Turn your Dub.co short links into referral links and track conversion events (e.g. signups, purchases, etc.)
- Link in bio: Create beautiful & performant landing pages and showcase your best links
- Analytics API: Easily build link sharing features with our REST API and embed whitelabeled analytics into your app with our Analytics API
We're planning to build integrations with various platforms:
- Publishing platforms (e.g. WordPress, Typefully, etc.)
- Automation platforms (e.g. Zapier, Pipedream, etc.)
- Productivity tools (e.g. Raycast, Alfred, etc.)
We're also looking to create a marketplace that will allow anyone to build their own integrations with Dub.co – stay tuned!
At Dub.co, we want to provide our users with the best developer experience possible.
To do that, we will be officially launching our REST API, as well as
dub SDKs for Node, PHP, Python, and many more soon.
I'm excited to take on the role of CEO and build out an all-star team to take Dub.co to the next level.
If you enjoy working at a company that's:
- building the infrastructure to power the next trillion links on the web
Please send us an email – we'd love to chat!